The purpose of this role is to promote Dakri Cartons through the development, implementation, tracking and evaluation of a marketing and communications strategic plan across multiple channels (including website and social media platforms).
- To help employees across the organization stay up to date about the company’s vision, goals, projects and executive updates
- Streamline any communication that occurs within the organization and keeps employees engaged with the activities of different departments across the company.
- Produce employee communications: Develop and author a variety of internal and executive communications including presentations, announcements and newsletters.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources in various tasks related to the internal communications strategy including induction and training programs for new and existing employees.
- Promote the organisational culture and the Dakri Cartons Way (values into action framework).
- Be actively involved with the development and execution of the overall marketing and communication strategy and campaigns.
- Manage Dakri Cartons social media presence, including promotion of Dakri Cartons products and services as well as relevant industry news.
- Maintain the Dakri Cartons website including: - Reviewing, editing, uploading and updating content on a timely basis – Working alongside the external agencies to support optimising the website for search - Project management of website development activities
- Measure and report on the performance of our digital presence
- Develop and generate marketing contents and collaterals such as brochure, prints etc.
- Project manage communications outputs as required (liaising with graphic designers, photographers, video editors etc)
- Record activities relevant to members on Salesforce; market trends, competitor insights, brand's audiences and consumer experiences.
- Identify digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies wherever possible.
- Take part in regular meetings related to Dakri Cartons operations and workstreams
- Maintain, build and update mailing and customer databases.
- Monitoring budgets and performance of marketing campaigns
- Provide a monthly calendar with relevant action plans for the management team
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility to perform duties that may be outside core accountabilities.
- Follow the norms set by ISO 9001-2015
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in business, marketing, PR and Communications or related majors.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in marketing and communication and managing social media.
- Excellent in English and French, in speech and writing.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Teamwork—having team spirits and working well in a team.
- Reliability — being reliable, responsible, trustworthy, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to detail —being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.