Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and equipment.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams to determine the layout and configuration of electrical systems.
- Installing electrical systems, including wiring, switches, outlets, and lighting fixtures, in new construction or renovation projects.
- Maintaining and repairing problems, using diagnostic equipment to identify and fix issues in electrical systems and equipment.
- Following safety protocols and regulations to ensure that electrical work is performed safely and efficiently.
- Keeping records of electrical work performed, including maintenance schedules, repair histories, and warranty information.
- Collaborating with other tradespeople, such as plumbers and HVAC technicians, to ensure that electrical systems are integrated properly into building systems.
- Providing guidance and training to apprentices and junior electricians.
- Follow the policies and procedures set by DAKRI CARTONS LTD Quality Management System [QMS]
- Abide by Health and Safety Management Systems
- Courses and training done in a recognised institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in same position
- Maintenance Manager
- Normal working hours are from 07:00 to 17:00.
- Required to work on Saturdays and overtime if and when needed.
- You will undergo employee evaluations on a regular basis, at least once a year. The evaluation typically includes a review of how your various work duties and habits compare with expectations.
NOTE THAT REGULAR EVALUATION WILL BE PERFORMED IN ORDER TO IMPROVE OVERALL TEAM KNOWLEDGE AND PERFORMANCE
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. This position implies that you will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Company upon request by your supervisor.