This work requires the knowledge of methods and procedures related to receipt, storage and requisition supplies and materials, and supervisory techniques.
Responsible for managing and organizing goods and inventory in a store.
- Receiving and inspecting income goods and verify the accuracy of goods delivered to the store.
- Ensure that goods are in good conditions and match the specifications on the purchase orders.
- Responsible for organising and storing goods in an efficient and organised manner.
- Ensure that goods are placed in proper location and that the storage area is clean, safe and secure.
- To issue goods in an accurate and timely manner. Keeping accurate records of all goods issued and ensure that the
- appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Keep track of inventory levels, monitor stock levels and order new goods as needed.
- Keep accurate records of all goods received, stored, and issued. Must also maintain records of inventory levels and
- adjustments made to inventory.
- Follow the policies and procedures set by Dakri cartons’ Quality Management System.
- Abide by Health and safety management systems.
- Meticulous filing/archiving of all documentation
- Meticulous housekeeping of the store.
- Experience of 3 years or more in the field
- HSC Holder
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical equipments and spare parts.
- Fluent in English and French oral and written
- Basic/advanced Microsoft knowledge and use ( excel, word)
- Experience in the use of computer systems
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Normal working hours are from 07:00 to 17:00.
- Required to work on Saturdays and overtime if and when needed.
- You are on a probation period of 1 year after which you will be employed by the company should the company be satisfied with your performance.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. This position implies that you will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Company upon request by your supervisor.